Japanese Saltwater White Akoya Cultured Pearl Necklace, 7.0-7.5mm - AA+ Quality, 16-Inch Choker Length, 14K Yellow Gold Ball Clasp- High Polish
Extreame Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 41% on the Japanese Saltwater White Akoya Cultured Pearl Necklace, 7.0-7.5mm - AA+ Quality, 16-Inch Choker Length, 14K Yellow Gold Ball Clasp- High Polish by Pure Pearls at Haynes Lane Market. MPN: APN-7075-PRWT14K Yellow ClaspAA+ Quality. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. HOW TO BUY AKOYA PEARLS Saltwater Akoya pearls are known for being perfectly round, white in color and highly lustrous. SIZE recommend sizes
Saltwater Akoya pearls are known for being perfectly round, white in color and highly lustrous.
SIZE recommend sizes 6.5-7.0mm up through 8.0-8.5mm, which are versatile enough to be worn during both day and evening events and will look beautiful with any outfit! Smaller sizes like the 6.0-6.5mm are recommended for petite ladies or teen girls.
OVERTONE- Akoya pearls have three overtones: Rose, Silver or Cream. Silver is the most popular, and closest to a bright white color. Silver looks beautiful on women with dark hair, tan or olive complexions. Rose shows up as a faint blush of pink- this overtone complements women with fair complexions or light hair. Cream overtones will appear as a faint tinge of French Vanilla, and look great on everyone, although redheads, women with pink or red undertones to their skin, and older women really shine with Cream.
LUSTER- Our AAA quality pearls will display luster that is highly reflective (you should be able to see a detailed reflection of your face within the pearl's surface) and light sources reflecting off the pearl should be crisp and sharp. AA+ quality pearls will still be highly lustrous, but slightly softer- you won't be able to see your complete face, and reflected light sources will show a slight blurring around the edges.
SURFACE QUALITY- Akoya pearl surface quality is graded on the A- AAA grading scale, however Pure Pearls only offers the finest AA+ or AAA quality pearls. AAA quality Akoya pearls will display less than 5% blemishing on the pearl's surface, and AA+ quality pearls will feature less than 10%. It is important to note that for strands, this standard applies to each individual pearl, as well as the strand overall.
Features & Highlights
- Beautiful Presentation Box Included
- Fast and Easy Shipping! 90-Day Easy Return & Exchange Policy.
- GIA Graduate Certified Appraisal and Care Instructions included
- Our AA+ Quality Cultured Saltwater Akoya Pearls Represent the Top 10% of Each Yearly Pearl Harvest and are Hand-Selected for their Perfectly Round Shapes, Bright and Reflective Luster and Smooth, Clean Surfaces.
- This demure 16-inch Choker Length Japanese Akoya pearl necklace is designed to gently encircle the base of the throat and is an ideal length for any occasion. The mirror-sharp luster in these magnificent and rare saltwater Akoya pearls is attributed to the cold waters off the coast of Japan. The gorgeous Japanese Akoya pearls are 7.0-7.5mm in size, and are hand selected for their thick nacre, perfectly round shapes, clean surfaces and sparkling overtones of Rose, Silver and Cream. Each pearl necklace is made by hand, to order. The pearls are double-knotted on white silk and finished with a high polish 14K yellow gold ball clasp. The pearls arrive in our Signature Little Black Gift Box, accompanied by a GIA Graduate Prepared Retail Appraisal and Care Instructions.
|Part Number:||APN-7075-PRWT14K Yellow ClaspAA+ Quality|
|MPN:||APN-7075-PRWT14K Yellow ClaspAA+ Quality|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.9 x 3 x 3 inches|