Sterling Silver Bear Pacific Northwest Coast Native 1/2 Inch Wide Bracelet
Sterling Silver Bear Pacific Northwest Coast Native 1/2 Inch Wide Bracelet by Richard Krentz Native Coast Salish Artist at Haynes Lane Market. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. All of our jewelry by Richard Krentz is handcrafted in the Comox Valley, in the same way it has been done for the last 20 years. The bracelet is
Features & Highlights
- The Bear Silver Bracelet is designed by Native Artist Richard Krentz from the Coast Salish Nation
- In Coast Salish Culture the bear traditionally represents strength and health
- This bracelet is hand crafted in the Comox Valley on Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada.
- It is initialled on the back and comes with information about Richard Krentz and the Bear Symbol
- The bracelet also comes with a beautiful jewelry box.
|Manufacturer:||Spirits of the West Coast Art Gallery Inc.|
|Brand:||Richard Krentz Native Coast Salish Artist|
|Publisher:||Spirits of the West Coast Art Gallery Inc.|
|Studio:||Spirits of the West Coast Art Gallery Inc.|
|Package Weight:||0.13 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.25 x 0.75 x 0.75 inches|